Sunday 30 December 2012

Rose Gold - Elizabeth Arden Pure Finish Illuminator

Being pretty slow off the mark on what I believe was Elizabeth Arden's spring Rose Aurora range, for once did me a huge favour - I picked this up in the seasonal sales for 1/2 it's original price tag! And, it's absolutely gorgeous to boot. I'm a huge fan of the dewy look, being matte quite scares me, I'd just prefer to glow (without looking like a disco ball, of course!) The Elizabeth Arden Pure Finish Illuminator in Rose Gold is just the ticket for a soft-focus light reflecting shimmer to the cheek bones. The shade is warming and natural on the the skin and not at all icy as I have had with highlighting powders and creams I've tried in the past. It's the perfect shade for my skin tone, which is fair with pink undertones. In fact, I think it has overtaken the Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick, as my favourite highlighter. As I'm singing the praises of this lovely product, I can't fail to mention the packaging - aside from the pretty floral box it comes in, the rose gold mirror compact is a super-chic addition to any make-up bag.

I'd say, get your hands on it whilst you can!



No comments:

Post a Comment