Thursday 20 December 2012

Two Favourite Festive Shades (plus one)

Just a quick post on my festive nail colours - plus one, not so festive - but lovely all the same!

Nails inc, St. James
I got this free with Glamour Magazine (along with 1000s of beauty lovers around the country. ) I don't normally go for such a vibrant red, after trying this, I won't look back. St. James oozes 50s glamour and festive cheer - perfect for any Christmas Party.

Max Factor - Max Effect, Silver
When I picked this up, I thought it was a lot darker than it looks on. It definitely is silver, but after a marathon four coats it comes out in the amazing Pewter metallic shade you see in the bottle. The mini brush is perfect for easy application and small bottle easy to pop into your make-up bag. I just LOVE this colour and its also one of the longest lasting nail varnishes I've used in ages - or maybe that's just the four coats . . .

Models Own, Vintage Pink
Not really a festive shade, but gorgeous all the same. I got this as a Christmas gift from a colleague and had to try it straight away. It's a subtle dusky pink that gives you a 'put together' look. The formula has a silky consistency and after two coats the colour has a lovely depth. A nice shade, perfect all year round!

What are your favourite festive nail colours? I'm always on the look out for new colours to add to an already abundant collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment