Sunday 20 January 2013

L'Oreal Color Riche Nails: Beige Countess (Shade 104)

With the glitter and glamour of the festive season now Well and truly over, I'm sticking to nail colours that aren't fancy or glitzy - just make me look like I'm taking care of myself in miserable old January. L'Oreal's Color Riche in Beige Countess, fits the bill perfectly. I love this polish (you may have noticed) it's moving in on my love affair with My Essie collection. This colour is the the most subtle and delicious nude. This shade takes 2-3 coats, it's quite a thin formula so each coat dries quickly and the brush is really easy to work with. It lasts a good 3-4 days without chipping, I'd also add a top coat too for a longer wear. I just love this nude, perfect for a little touch fuss-free elegance. Have you given up the glitter this Jan? What's your favourite low-maintenance nail colour of choice?



No comments:

Post a Comment