Tuesday 29 January 2013

Revlon Just Bitten™ Kissable Balm Stain: 001 Honey

I succumbed to this, who in blogsphere has not heard of the Revlon Just Bitten collection? And there was the fact I am a complete sucker for advertising - Emma Stone, she sold it to me - we have but our hair colour in common, but I still thought with this product, I could be her. Maybe not.

I am bowled over by this lip balm / stain - it does everything I want my lipstick to do and more. Super-easy to apply with the crayon tip applicator, as someone with a slight phobia of applying lipstick with a brush - this is ideal. It's so moisturising and continues to moisturise, where some lipsticks dry out. It just feels so nice on, making my lips soft and feel cared for. It lasts well, needing to reapply after a few hours, though saying that, the colour is still slightly visible, it just loses the glossiness. I chose shade 001 Honey, which is a beautiful heather pink, subtle and elegant. In fact, I'm really regretting not buying some more shades as this was on offer for £5.99 in Superdrug, £2 off its original price tag!


2 comments:

  1. I recently caved in and bought one of these in the berry shade when on offer for £5 in Boots. Not too sure on the berry shade for me but the quality is great! May go out and swatch this shade!

    Beth

    www.betterwithbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so nice, perfect for an everyday subtle lip colour! I'm definitely going to pick up a few more. Cherish looks like a lovely shade too :)

      Delete